This is a page of various motorcycle accessories, parts, tools, etc. that I either use and like or wish to have some day. Many of these items have been curated from various lists or groups over the years, or just from riding with other riders and getting their opinions.
Items I use:
- A digital Tire Pressure gauge https://amzn.to/34ZqNlW
- ROK straps for carrying gear. I like the 60" ones. https://amzn.to/32Qy8md
- Dupont Teflon Chain-Saver - must keep the chain happy! https://amzn.to/32Qy8md
- A disc brake lock when traveling https://amzn.to/2CLn0N7
- An SAE adapter for plugging in devices or charging https://amzn.to/33NkUIr
- A motorcycle cover. This has held up nicely so far. https://amzn.to/2XgLbMB
- Tank Bag: Cortech Super 2.0 18L magnetic bag. https://amzn.to/2Xo0O53
Items I wish to have some day:
- LED Headlights H7 for the VFR 6GEN https://amzn.to/2XgLbMB
- A DIN Power adapter for heated clothing https://amzn.to/33NAFir
- An ABBA motorcyle lift! https://abbastandsusa.com/product-detail.asp?item=superbike-package-3&pid=62
- An SH847 R/R to support LED lights and other power enhancements http://roadstercycle.com/
- I do like the Givi tanklock bags, as well, and some day I might prefer the harder-sided style bags. A GivI ST602 Tank Bag https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/givi-st602-sport-t-tanklock-4l-tank-bag
DISCLAIMER: The pages on my site may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission that helps keep this site running.